Neutral Benjamin Moore paint colors are hot in 2009. As home owners attempt to appeal to the broadest base of potential buyers, and existing home owners try to make the most of the home decor and furn ishings they already have, neutrals take center stage in 2009.
The raw, nature based Benjamin Moore neutral paint colors also fit into the growing trend of creating tranquil space in the home.
As the economy continues to be a concern, home owners are scaling back on larger renovations and focusing on the concept of interior decorating. This involves either purchasing new interior items or using furnishings you already have and giving them new life. One way to pull off economical decorating in the home is to stick to neutral wall paint colors, like those in the Benjamin Moore 2009 Color Pulse forecast. Neutral colors will add a clean and fresh backdrop to your home decor and furnishings. The Benjamin Moore neutral paint colors can harmonize your space and make it look new again.
Neutral Paint Colors Suit Any Decor
The 2009 Benjamin Moore neutral paint colors for 2009 are suitable for any home decor style. The neutrals can mimic industrial style materials, in shades of concrete or metals. The hues also reflect nature in its raw form: beach sand, the white of a chicken egg, or the light gray of a winter sky.The concept of relying on colors which represent "authentic materials" is also keeping in line with the 2009 color trend forecast by the Rohm and Haas Paint Quality Institute.
So which colors are in the 2009 Benjamin Moore Paints Home Decor Neutral forecast palette?
- Chantilly Lace OC-65 - A clean white which falls between the crisp Pure White and the cool Snow White.
- Fossil AF-65 - Fossil is not gray, but a creamy white with a whisp of green undertone.
- Frappe AF-85 - Richer than Fossil, Frappe is the creamy white color of a milkshake made with French Vanilla Ice cream.
- Hush AF-95 - A darker creamy white than Frappe, that's very easy on the eyes.
- Jute AF-80 - A creamy white that appears to be shadowed.
- Tucson Winds 1024 - A blushing, creamy white.
- Collector's Item AF-45 - A barely baby's cheek pink infuses this white neutral color.
- Mascarpone AF-20 - Another barely there white.
- Sterling 1591 - A seductive, light gray that could tone done any room, or add a touch of elegance.
- Storm AF-700 - Invite an electric, pre-thunder gray into your home.
- Steel Wool 2121-20 - A medium, cool gray best suited for large rooms or as an accent color.
- Gray 2121-10 - A darker, brownish gray for the brave.
If you are unsure of how to choose a paint colour, contact ReVIBE for a colour consultation!